After many discussions among the Board – and a few new safety protocols – we are ready to return to in-person rehearsals! While the return to “normal” is still a way off, we are at last at a place where we’re confident we can gather safely to enjoy each other’s company and sing together again. We hope you'll join us again soon, whether at reahearsal, or our next concert.
Our plan for the 2021-2022 season is to ease back into regular singing and performing. You’ll see that reflected in our season outline below.
SEASON AT A GLANCE*
- Three shows during regular season (Sept – May) + Summer Concert in the Park.
- Concert participation and associated dues will be broken out by concert this year:
This approach is intended to allow us to more easily adapt to changes or updates throughout the year, and will allow singers the flexibility to participate when they feel comfortable returning to do so. This schedule is tentative, and subject to change.
- Wednesday evenings, 7:30-9:30 p.m. (2022 rehearsal starting date TBD)
- Loccation: South Davis Junior High, Bountiful
- Cost: $50 (dues) + the cost of music
|**Click here to review current requirements to participate in the concerts.**
Our weekly rehearsals will be livestreamed through our private Facebook page, as an option for those that are feeling ill on a given week and need to stay home, or for those are not yet comfortable returning to in-person rehearsals, but would like to “join” remotely each week. **In order to be eligible to perform in the concert, you must sign up to attend in-person rehearsals.
Virtual Livestream Option
All singers interested in participating in person should either log in to their member profile on our website (you can reset your password if needed), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be set up as a new member.
Once logged in to your member account, complete the following steps prior to attending your first rehearsal:
We communicate to members primarily via email and the members area of the website. Each member is responsible for ensuring they are receiving our regular emails, and reviewing the website frequently to stay up to date on important information.
We look forward to seeing you at rehearsal! If you have any comments, concerns, or questions, please send us a note at email@example.com.
- Carefully review all information pertaining to participating in the 2021-2022 season & the applicable upcoming concert
- Review and acknowlege receipts of 2021-2022 documents (you can review all documents here immediately, and will be able to acknowledge receipt within your profile)
- Review/update your profile information
- Pay for dues and music (once available for the current concert prep)
*This approach applies solely to the 2021-2022 season to allow for a safe and responsible return to choir, and will not replace the choir’s standard policy on payment of dues in subsequent seasons once we have returned to our regular format.