After many meetings and considerations among the Board – and a few new safety protocols – we are ready to return to in-person rehearsals! While the return to “normal” is still a way off, we are at last at a place where we’re confident we can gather safely to enjoy each other’s company and sing together again; something we have dearly missed over the last 18 months.
Our plan for this season is to ease back into regular singing and performing. You’ll see that reflected in our season outline below.
SEASON AT A GLANCE*
- Three shows during regular season (Sept – May) + Summer Concert in the Park.
- Concert participation and associated dues will be broken out by concert this year:
This approach is intended to allow us to more easily adapt to changes or updates throughout the year, and will allow singers the flexibility to participate when they feel comfortable returning to do so. This schedule is tentative, and subject to change.
Rehearsal Information for the Christmas Concert:
- Wednesday evenings (September 15 – November 17) from 7:30 – 9:00 p.m.
- Rehearsal time will be shortened until further notice
- Rehearsal the week of Thanksgiving TBD
- Location: South Davis Junior High, Bountiful
- Cost: $50 (dues) + $23 (music) = $73
|**Click here to review the current requirements to participate in the Christmas Concert.**
We’re working to put together a livestream option for those that are feeling ill on a given week and need to stay home, or for those are not yet comfortable returning to in-person rehearsals, but would like to “join” remotely each week. If you choose to just join remotely through the end of the year, you will not be required to pay dues, but should plan to purchase music if you'd like to sing along. **Please note that in order to be eligible to perform in the concert, you must sign up to attend in-person rehearsals.
Virtual Livestream Option
All returning singers planning to participate in person should log in to their member profile on our website (you can reset your password if needed). From there, you’ll see additional information on how to complete the following initial steps:
Please check your email and members area on the website frequently from here on out! Additional communication will follow with remaining action items required for participation.
We look forward to seeing you at rehearsals. If you have any comments, concerns, or questions, please send us a note at email@example.com.
- Carefully review all information pertaining to participating in the 2021-2022 season & our first concert
- Review and sign waivers (you can review all documents here immediately, and will be able to sign/acknowledge receipt once you receive a notification in your profile.)
- Pay for dues and music
- Review/update your profile information
*This approach applies solely to the 2021-2022 season to allow for a safe and responsible return to choir, and will not replace the choir’s standard policy on payment of dues in subsequent seasons once we have returned to our regular format.